Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F (177 °C).
- Cream together 1 egg and 1/2 cup sugar until slightly frothy.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of peanut butter to creamed mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Add the flour as needed to thicken the batter, if necessary.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls about two inches apart onto a non-stick cookie sheet and mash with fork in a checked pattern. Sprinkle them evenly with sugar.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until the cookies are slightly brown on the edges.
- Let cookies cool for several minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet.