Baked Nutella Swirl Doughnuts
- 2 cups (275 g) cake flour
- 3/4 cup (150 g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten and at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF/220ºC.
- Sift and combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Integrate the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, and melted butter into the bowl. Avoid over mixing; just enough to combine everything.
- Add the mixture to a pre-greased doughnut pan.
- Make the Nutella swirl. Drop about 1⁄2 tablespoon (7.4 ml) of the Nutella in each ring. Take a knife and carefully make swirl marks in the batter.
- Bake them for 9 minutes.
- Use a fork to carefully remove them from the pan. Allow them to cool completely.
- Dip them in some nutella which will be your glaze