Portuguese coffee and chocolate Cookie Cakes
Recipe Courtesy - @Moirs
- 2 x 200 g packets MOIR’S Munch-a-Lot Biscuits
- 150 ml strong black coffee
- 15 ml brandy (optional)
- 5 ml MOIR’S Vanilla Essence
- 1 x 250 g tub mascarpone cheese
- 60 ml milk
- 1 x 150 g packet MOIR’S White Chocolate Mousse
- 30 ml coco powder
- Berries for serving
- Mix the coffee, brandy and the vanilla essence together.
- Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture. Take care not to “over soak”.
- Beat the mascarpone and milk together.
- Add the chocolate mousse and beat until thick.
- Spread some of the mascarpone mixture onto each biscuit. Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Repeat twice ending with the mascarpone mixture.
- Garnish with coffee beans and chocolate shapes.*
*To make chocolate shapes. Drizzle melted chocolate in shapes on wax paper and leave to set. Peel off the paper.