Marmalade Ice Cream
Recipe Courtesy - @AllGold
- 1 can (450g) ALL GOLD SEVILLE ORANGE MARMALADE
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) Van der hum liqueur
- 250ml (1 cup) thick cream
- 500ml (2 cups) custard
- 15ml (3 teaspoons) grated orange rind
- Place the marmalade and liqueur in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the marmalade has melted. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, add custard and whip together until combined. Stir in the orange rind and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic container, place in the freezer until frozen at the edges. Remove from freezer and beat with an electric beater. Pour back into container and re-freeze.
- Repeat twice more adding the marmalade mixture during the last beating, freeze until firm.
- (Alternatively, churn in an ice-cream machine according to manufacturer's directions. When the ice cream has almost finished churning, add the marmalade mixture and churn for a further five minutes.)