Recipe Courtesy - Condensed Milk: everyone’s guilty secret
- 2 packets (200 g each) Tennis
- 1 tin (385 g) condensed milk
- 500 ml (2 C) desiccated coconut
- 125 g butter, melted
- 125 ml (1⁄2 C) fresh cream
- 250 ml (1 C) white chocolate chips or pieces
- Line a 23 x 35 cm baking pan with non-stick foil. Arrange a single layer of biscuits on the bottom of the lined pan. Mix the condensed milk, coconut and melted butter together. Spread the mixture evenly over the layer of biscuits and arrange another layer of biscuits on top.
- Place the cream in a saucepan over low heat and add the chocolate; stir until melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Spread the topping evenly over the top layer of biscuits. Refrigerate until set and then cut into squares the size of the biscuits.