Recipe Courtesy - @Bakersbiscuits
- 1 x 200 g packet of BAKERS Eet-Sum-Mor® biscuits
- 250 g butter
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 500 g icing sugar
- 5 ml coffee granules
- 45 ml cocoa powder
- 1 beaten egg
- icing sugar (extra)
- Place the BAKERS Eet-Sum-Mor® biscuits on a board. Break or cut into coarse crumbs, leaving a few chunky pieces.
- Melt the butter and add the vanilla essence, icing sugar, coffee, cocoa powder, egg and mix well.
- Mix the biscuits into the butter mixture and pour into a 20cm square, greased baking dish.
- Dust liberally with the extra icing sugar. Chill in the fridge then cut into small squares.