Jennifer's Peppermint Crisp fridge tart
Recipe Courtesy - @Food24
- 2 packets tennis biscuits
- 250 ml chilled whipping cream
- 1 can caramel
- 2 Peppermint Crisp chocolate
- Whip chilled cream until thick. Spoon out caramel into the cream. Whisk gently until the two are blended together. Do not over-mix.
- Layer a dish with Tennis Biscuits and spoon the cream caramel mixture over them, making a solid layer with no gaps. Grate a layer of Peppermint Crisp and continue the process until the mixture is finished and you have used all the biscuits.
- Grate the remaining Peppermint Crisp on top. Seal with cling wrap or a lid and put it in the fridge - overnight for best results.