Recipe Courtesy - @Bakersbiscuits
- 125 ml BAKERS Blue Label® Marie biscuit crumbs
- 125 ml cake flour
- 125 ml soft brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 1 x 397 g can unsweetened pie apples
- 65 ml apple juice
- 10 ml ground cinnamon
- 90 ml castor sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 45 ml seedless sultanas
- fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ˚C.
- Place the BAKERS Blue Label® Marie biscuit crumbs in a mixing bowl and sift in the flour.
- Stir in the sugar and with your fingers rub the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Chop the apples a little smaller and mix with the apple juice, ground cinnamon, castor sugar, lemon zest and sultanas.
- Place in a greased 20 – 30cm pie dish and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve warm with fresh cream or vanilla ice cream.