Recipe Courtesy - @Supremeflour
- 12.5 kg Sweet & Light Prepared Mix
- 0.625 kg Yeast
- 6.4 L Water
- 0.45 kg Scaling weight
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into the mixing machine.
- Mixing times using a spiral mixer are as follows: 2 minutes slow, 6 – 8 minutes fast.
- Ensure the dough is fully developed.
- Scale 1.700kg per head.
- Mold into 30 pieces using the bun divider.
- Place 8 pieces of dough into a greased raisin bread tin.
- Place trolley into a preheated prover. Temperature 40°C, humidity 85% for ± 45 minutes.
- Place trolley into a preheated oven (220°C) and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- After baking, allow product to cool, and wrap to maximize shelf life.