Recipe Courtesy @Stork
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 125g Stork Bake margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup milk
To Decorate (optional):
A batch of Stork Cream icing or fresh cream & caramel treat
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cream Stork Bake margarine and sugar very well, then add vanilla and egg, beating well.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate into the millk.
- Add the mashed bananas, then add the flour alternately with the milk.
- Pour into two greased 20cm pans and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and ice with Stork Cream Icing or fresh cream and caramel treat.