First Choice Custard & Apple Tartlets
Recipe Courtesy - @Firstchoice
Make this incredibly easy recipe with First Choice Custard. Makes 6 servings.
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 table spoons of cake flour
- 1 litre First Choice Custard
- 1 Medium Granny Smith Apple thinly sliced
- 50g First Choice Butter, melted
- 2 table spoons castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Double cream & Fruit to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Grease 6 small ramekins and roll out the puff pastry.
- Use a 10cm round cutter to cut out 12 pastry rounds and place 2 in each ramekin.
- Sprinkle your cake flour into each ramekin.
- Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of First Choice Custard into each ramekin.
- Toss together the apple slices, melted butter, cinnamon & sugar making sure the apple slices are covered well.
- Top each pasty with 2 to 3 apple slices and cook for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with double cream & fruit.