BAKED PEARS WITH SPICED ALMOND & GOOD MORNING™ BISCUIT FILLING
Recipe Courtesy - @Bakers
- 1 x packet Bakers Good Morning™ Peach & Apricot biscuits, crushed
- 3 large pears
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Fresh cream for serving
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Cut your peard in half lengthways, and scoop out the center so you have a hole for the filling.
- Add a piece of butter in each hole.
- In a bowl, combine the almonds, cookies, cinnamon, honey and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine.
- Add your filling into each of the pears, don’t worry if it overflows.
- Once your oven is ready, bake your pears for approximately 30 mins or until you can insert a knife into the pears with ease.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of fresh cream.