Decadent Coffee Fudge
- 284 g white chocolate, chopped
- 170 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp coffee powder
- ½ Tbsp water
- Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee powder in water (it will be thick).
- In a heatproof bowl over a pot of barely simmering water, melt together the white chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and coffee mixture, stirring constantly until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan, smoothing the top. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight, until fudge is firm.
- Lift fudge out of pan (by grabbing the parchment paper) and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares using a hot knife.